Honduras San Pedro East Mission

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Good Week




Good week, lots of service to start out our December month . Also had 2 more baptisms, its going pretty good here. thanks for all your support! it was my comps birthday so unfortunately we had lots of food this week.
Till next week!
Love 
Elder Joshua Gardner
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortés
Honduras

To Mom:
Hey mom, not lots of time today, the other elders didn't plan so we have 5 others who haven't written yet with an hour of pday left. stupid but Ill try to write some. I've had less stomach trouble this week, pretty much just when members feed us. busy week lots of service. I wish I had more time since this is the only time I look forward to in the week!
Dad:
Yes we have a flushing toilet, just sometimes no water. we buy 5 gallons of purified water, in the jugs. it gets delivered weekly. for the week, the pulperias usually have food we need or want, but usually every other week we go to the city to buy other things we need. most people here have a motorcycle or ride the bus, but my area is pretty poor. in the richer neighborhoods most people have a car.  I haven't heard of any problems with parasite yet but I'm sure they have them.love you dad  I don't have a lot of time today but its getting better each week.   I'm praying for you too. Yeah we have plenty of money fr what we need so don't worry about that. love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment