Honduras San Pedro East Mission

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Time is Flying for Sure

Another good week, lots of meetings so it went by fast. We have our multizone conference on Tuesday so that should be fun. We've been working with the less actives more since there's a lot of members, but not many actives. The people here are super excited for Christmas! we have about 4 dinners already, but its always dangerous here so for Christmas Eve and Christmas we have to be in our house by 7. ay! I've had pancakes for breakfast every morning for the past 2 weeks, its a nice break from the other things we get fed for sure!
The people here all sell firecrackers that are super annoying, and super cheap so too bad I can't buy them hahah.
Be safe everyone!
Avaza Su verdad!
Love Elder Gardner
This was a fence  we had to climb this week, fun times!

Note to Dad:
Hey dad! Things are going pretty good here.We email from the church, in the clerks office. They had lots of problems with the internet cafes that we would be using otherwise, so President wants us to email fro  the churches. Yeah I've been sleeping a lot better, its mainly annoying birds that wake me up in the morning now. haha. the temp is pretty nice when its cloudy, but otherwise super hot and humid. no monkeys in this area, and yeah the pigs are used to people so they don't really care too much about anything, including cars. I think I'm going to be calling on the 24 now, try to in the morning. I've been trying to work out things with my comp but he just says pretty much whenever I want., but we still need to find a webcam computer ..  so yeah the morning of the 24 for now, maybe at our mutilzone conf on Tuesday President will say something. I have no idea how its going to work out.
Love you Dad I hope you get everything figured out. Sounds like a good time! love you

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elder Josh,

    So good to read your messages here and hope all's well with you! Uncle Bill and I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and we love you and know you will be blessed on your mission as you serve the Lord with all your might! We also love serving our mission here in Salt Lake City and get to see our grandkids who go to BYU pretty often so that is really fun. Well take care and know you are in our prayers! Aunt Myrna

    ReplyDelete