Honduras San Pedro East Mission

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Week of Feasts

What a great Christmas out here in Honduras.  People more celebrate Christmas Eve than Christmas, and 12 am Christmas morning we were awoken by tons of fireworks going off. I'm going to record it for New Years, cause I guess they like it even more. Pretty crazy but I was able to sleep, unlike my comp haha. I had my 8 week meeting last Tuesday, great to see my CCM pals again. A peaceful, different Christmas for sure with lots of food! Everyone we visited gave us a huge plate of food so that was kinda painful but I survived. Some of the members gave some some small gifts that were super nice. Got a cool tie from President.  A great Christmas as I focused more on the Savior than other things. Hope everyone is safe and also enjoyed their Christmas
"there is more to life than increasing its speed"
love,
Elder Gardner
I know you've seen cows before, but have you ever seen a Honduran cow? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment