Honduras San Pedro East Mission

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ya me voy! 2/27/17 On to area 2 Tela in Progresso Zone

 ya me voy!
 Another week past and gone! I'm getting transferred to Tela in zona Progreso! Supposedly it's more of a tourist spot and mainly contacting, so it should be a fun transfer. A good learning opportunity anyways. I'm pretty sad to leave this area, were having so much progress here right now and lots of great members. Anyways Wednesday morning I leave here. Yeah should be good. Excited for a change of things though, supposedly pdays are a lot more fun there. And also its a little cooler of an area than here, we're coming up on the hottest part of the year when its 115 f and no one has ac. so yeah. I've been  kind of sick this week but I'm getting better now. Something cool that happened this week is we were contacting, and its kinda cool you just kinda know things about a street or a person.We were on a street and I knew that a Jehovahs witness lived there. I didn't know which house or anything, but sure enough the first house was a jw. Lots of other just small things that have happened this week.. its cool to be at the front line of miracles and changes in peoples lives. 
have a good week and be safe everybody.
love 
Elder Gardner

hi dad things are going pretty good. things are busy here. we have a baptism on saturday, but I wont be here for it. unless she wants me to baptize her, then I might be able to come. idk. I miss you dad and hope that things are going good. that's fun to have the family together, even though its for a sad reason. I'll be spending tonight and tomorrow just saying goodbyes to everyone in this area. pretty sad for this but excited to know a new area. love you dad and miss you

hi mom things are good. I'm pretty sad to leave here. I've been pretty tired lately even though I sleep good and everything. I'm going to the beach in Tela! should be fun for awhile, but also a little scared.  the bishop in our ward  makes custom ctr rings for pretty much all the missionaries and lots of other people. I ordered one of an anchor! the first one of an anchor hes done, so pretty cool. he also makes bags and cases and i bought one too, hes not done making yet but hopefully before I  leave. anyways miss you and love you. on my ring also the inside is stamped my name, but its spelled wrong. kind of sad about that but it's my fault for not checking exactly what he had written down before I said it was good. but it's only about 20 dollars for the ring and super cool to have something one of a kind, I'll probably buy one or 2 much later. the scripture on it is Ether 12.4 which talks about faith as an anchor. so it's super cool anyways. love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment