Honduras San Pedro East Mission

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

End of January

January was rough for Josh.  He didn't write much to everyone and I'll share a little of his thoughts to us.

1/23/17 hey dad, sounds crazy as usual. This week started out super hard and I felt completely overwhelmed. 
( He got to meet with President Carlisle)
 Im doing some of the things he suggested and this week turned out to be the best one of my mission yet. I feel a lot more focused and able to do this, able to learn spanish, everything. It is amazing how fast time flies, at the end of this change I will have 6 months and be a quarter done. A good reminder to me to stay focused on the work and try to do everything I can because it really doesn't last long. love you dad  my birthday should be pretty good, I don't know who's going to feed me yet but we have a few families that I'm sure will do something. Love you dad and it is great to be out here. yes I am getting enough sleep, the mp3 helps great and so do the earplugs. my comp and I are connecting a lot better now and things just are great! love you dad have a great week!

love you mom thanks! I'm glad things are working out. I told dad how this week was, started really hard but turned to be the best week yet. love you and thanks for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment